Monday, September 06, 2004

Blogging Fever

I am having a blog fever. I got so addicted, I haven't done any work at home this weekend, didn't feel like going to a party last night, haven't done a lot at work and I am having sleepless nights blog hopping.

To treat this, I decided to discipline myself..do Serendipity on Fridays, set aside maybe an hour for World-class Cuiscene http://www.kuwentong-buhay.blogspot.com everyday, blog hopping for half an hour everynight and so I will choose only relevant blogs to visit, recharge digicam batteries on Friday nights and get at least 8 hours of sleep every night.

Now that the kids are back to school, I am thinking of taking courses in database. I was supposed to do some library referencing database at work this summer and I got hooked on this instead.

Hopefully, I will find time to learn more about linking so I don't need to go through Tito Rolly's, or Doc Emer's to get to Cat's, Melissa's and Santi's. I did learn how to link but I will have to spend some more time. Sassy's been in my favorites and I don't even think I need to mention her..gosh, she must be in everybody's links.

Life goes on and I will try to stick to this. 'got to find time to go school supplies shopping too. See you on Fridays on this site but you'll see me more at my food blog. Today is labaor day weekend and I hate being in the office catching up with work. Cheers.




9 Comments:

Blogger JMom said...

How funny! I went to Pinoy Blogs to post about the blogging fever that has hit our house, and I found yours too! We must have both been thinking about how Sassy today, cause I mentioned her in my post too. Do you think she bit her tongue? :)

3:10 PM  
Blogger ting-aling said...

Sassy? I guess she's still sleeping. We'll find out in a few hours. :-)

3:28 PM  
Blogger Sassy Lawyer said...

In my dream, I bit my tongue. Hard. Hahaha

Ting-Aling, you may want to try. www.blogrolling.com. You will only need to insert one line of script in your HTML page, then you just go to blogrolling.com everytime you want to add another. You don't need to touch the script in your HTML each time. That's what I use for the food blog links page. :)

2:46 AM  
Blogger celia kusinera said...

Ay naku ako rin, blog fever here definitely. I have to be more strict with myself not the read blogs all day! Chismosa kasi eh. hehehe!

4:57 AM  
Blogger ting-aling said...

Uyyy, gising na si Sassy!! Thanks for the tip. 'will try that this...weekend hopefully. Once mag settle yung schedules ng mga bata.

Celia Kusinera, welcome ulit. Hope you've gone read my other posts here.

Note: nakakahiya to death--my inaanak from the Phils phoned me last Friday, I promised to take her out for dinner, Saturday..di ko nasulat sa aking daytimer--I completely forgot about her..will make up tonight..shame-shame..all because of blogging)

7:40 AM  
Blogger Dr. Emer said...

Alam nyo medyo late na nga tayo naka-catch up dito sa blogging fever na ito. Blogging ha been around since year 2000. Meron pang as early as 1998-99. I think blogging is a great way for others to know what goes on in each others lives. It is much creative than writing an email. More than that, you get to have a website of your own.

Only problems you will encounter (which Ting-Aling is realizing) is how to squeeze in some time for it once our real life concerns begin to swarm around us.

But as they say, if there's a will, there certainly is a way! =)

7:02 PM  
Blogger BongK said...

Ate-Ting-Aling (ang ganda ng rhym noh? hehehe)

ako din minsan bago ko umpisahan trabaho sa office nauuna ko pang buksan ang blogging, buti na lang hindi pa ako nahuhuli dito sa office kababasa ng mga blogs nyo :-) the good Batjay helped me with my links in my blog (spoon-feeding nga ang pag tulong nya eh, pagpalain nawa sya ng may kapal) hehehehe

magandang buhay ateng!

2:38 AM  
Blogger ting-aling said...

Doc Emer, I know because when my daughter was 12, she was blogging but I stopped her or she voluntarily stopped because of a cross-border teenage snatching dala ng computers. Actually, I discovered blogging through Sassy. I was an avid reader of her Radical chef. 'got curios one day and started clicking on all those thingys on her sidebar. That's how I discovered you. Then yours also became my daily read and then it was all history.

BongK..okey ba yung aking pangalan? nakakatuwa ano? I e-mailed you once for the lyrics of a song I wanted to play on the piano pero bumalik yung aking e-mail undeliverable daw and then nagka blog fever nga ako. Hindi eto yung title pero I knew it as "Song for Anna" and goes this way..you are always within my mind and I can't understand..dadadaaddaaaa. Hope alam mo.

9:15 AM  
Blogger BongK said...

ate ting,

eto email addy ko greenkingstone@yahoo.com

nako po sorry, i've search the net but i cant find the song u want to know, i'll try again later...

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home