Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Let's take a break!

I know, I know, I'm being remiss with this blog. 'just can't get the momentum if you know what I mean. I'm glad, a friend of mine sent me this..how about trying it for yourself? Have fun!!

This is for older people. Younger people try it at your own risk. This is working well for me.

For those of us getting along in years, here is a little secret for building your arm and shoulder muscles. You might want to adopt this three days a week.

Begin by standing straight, with a 5-LB. potato sack in each hand. Extend your arms straight out from your sides and hold them there as long as you can-try to reach a full minute. Relax.

After a few weeks, move up to 10-LB. Potato sacks, and then 50-lb. Potato sacks, and eventually try to get to where you can lift a 100-LB. potato sack in each hand and hold your arms straight out for more than a full minute.

After you feel confident at that level, start putting a couple of potatoes in the bags!
Now don't blame me for not warning you. I told you that we're having a break!

3 Comments:

Blogger JMom said...

LOL!!! I was beginning to wonder how I was going to manage the 5 pound sack :-)

7:57 AM  
Blogger ting-aling said...

JMom, 'was wondering if someone actually got the joke..lol

4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Every man ought to be macho, no matter how old he is. The answer has taken a little time to come, but it's arrived with typical male panache. The scale of the problem the city is facing? The good news is that, nowadays there are a number of ways apart from the impotence like, levitra. The governor of the federal district including Mexico City estimates that 70% of the elderly may be suffering from erectile dysfunction. The idea that these men should be abandoned when their needs are greatest is unthinkable. http://www.levitrabliss.com/

2:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home