Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Now I am blogging!!!

For sometime I've been enjoying bloghopping. In my mind I wasn't interested in having my own. For one thing, I do not have the luxury of time to create my own blog. First, I am a full time employee and then a full time mom and then a full time wife.

However, in my bloghopping, I came across sites that interested me, one is turo ni tito where wisdom was shared and Doc Emer where health is the talk of the day. There were some other interesting sites, some were funny that just made my day, some made me salivate until I actually had the chance to test their recipes myself and some so, so...

I reached a point where I could no longer resist commenting and when I did at one point, I got invited by Doc Emer. The invites were not working so I thought I'd save all these first and e-mail them to him for posting later on. Well, maybe I should just save them to a blog and so the birth of my blog.

When I created my site, it seemed that all names were taken(daming nagblo-blog). I had to settle for this one, simple and easier to remember. Besides it was the only one available.

7 Comments:

Blogger rolly said...

Hi ting aling,

its good that you decided to put up your own blog. This way, you have complete control of what you want to say. I have read your comments at Doc Emer's and mine and I know you have something important to say.

Buti naman at nagustuhan mo rin yung site ko. Thanks for the plug, ha. :-)

I'll link you with my blog so that I can have easier access visiting you. i'm definitely coming back. ;-)

6:22 PM  
Blogger Dr. Emer said...

Hello Ting Aling! You are here!

WELCOME! WELCOME!

Yes yo! The blogging world shines brighter! :)

6:40 PM  
Blogger Dr. Emer said...

Hello Ting Aling! You are here!

WELCOME! WELCOME!

Yes yo! The blogging world shines brighter! :)

6:40 PM  
Blogger Sassy Lawyer said...

Well, well, well... look who's blogging now! Nice to have you on board! :)

7:49 PM  
Blogger ting-aling said...

Tito Rolly and Doc Emer,

maraming salamat sa inspirasyon..now I don't have to wait for my hubby for me to tell my stories..sarap palang basahin ang isinulat mo sa web ano?

Sassy,

Actually,idol ko ang food blog mo nung alaw pa..may pagka-intsik din ako you know. doon ko nakilala si doc at si tito at ang inyong iba pang barkada in cyberspace. di lang ako nakapagpaalam na i-link kita (baka mademanda pa ako haha) pero dami mo nang tagahanga..

9:48 PM  
Blogger santi said...

Hi Ting Aling,

Marami talagang nabiktima, este na-encourage yang mga iyan (Tito Rolly, Doc Emer and no need to mention the ever presence of Sassy). I am hoping that someday may ibubungang maganda tong ginagawa natin.

11:36 PM  
Blogger ting-aling said...

Thank you Bayi. When I first joined my day care sessions, I felt like I was the only person awake. I then I started firing questions to the facilitator, questions no one thought about asking. And after the session, everyone expressed their appreciation to me for having the courage to face the illness..and then it was the start of my eagerness to see my support group again.

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home